World Calibration Centre for Aerosol Physics
World Calibration Centre
Leibniz Institute for Tropospheric Researchfor Aerosol Physics
WHO WE ARE
The WCCAP is a facility at the Leibniz Institute for Tropospheric Research in cooperation with the
Federal Environment Agency of Germany and the World Meteorological Organization (WMO). The
WCCAP is funded by the Environment Agency of Germany as well as by scientific projects.
WHAT WE DO
• Site audits of measuring stations
• Calibration and comparison workshops for physical aerosol instrumentation
• Capacity building of station personnel and young scientists
• Advices in the implementation of new sampling sites
• Scientific evaluations of aerosol measurements
• Twinning partnerships to build up new aerosol programs
• Development of Standard Operation Procedures for physical aerosol instrumentation
WCCAP is ...
See the cornerstones of our work and discover how they can benefit you
WORKSHOPS AND AUDITS
Overview about the single workshops and audits we offer and how to apply for them.
ACTIVITIES & PROJECTS
See how our expertise is used worldwide to create high-level research – at permanent measurement stations as well as in single research projects.
Test for the Gallery
See More >
GET IN TOUCH